Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sunshine

Today was a good day b/c it was SUNNY outside. It hasn't been sunny in about 10 days. Needless to say, these past 10 days I have desperately NEEDED sunshine! Today was my day b/c it arrived.

This is the year of 30. Tomorrow one of my friends from high school turns 30. I knew him really well for about 2 years and now don't have a clue where he is located... but don't really care either. Not in a mean way, I just don't care... no need to talk to him. Make sense? I just remember birthdays very well and this year a lot of my friends happen to be turning 30. Fun times!

Let me think: .... I don't have a lot to add about me. There will be a day where I might talk about my life dilema on cyber space but not yet.

I LOVE MY DOGS! I have enjoyed them so much in the past week. So many times in the past week they have brought me soooooo much joy! They do the funniest things. They make me laugh at them, myself, and life in general. I know.... people say the same about their kids, but these are my kids for now and I love it!

You know, I have been thinking so much about my grandmother lately. My dad's mother. She was an interesting lady and I really really adored her. I think it might be b/c she and I struggle w/ some of the same things in life. She would totally understand the situation I am in right now. She would have soooo much to say about it. I loved her. I remember our last conversation and our last time we spent the day together. It was a cold December day in Victoria, Tx. She died 6 days later. I will never forget all of the little things about life that she would tell me. They make so much more sense now that I am a little older. She was pretty damn amazing that lady! I only wish she was here now to talk to. It would be great to pick her brain and wonder and ask her what I should do. She was brilliant about life. I know she had plenty of heartache about life and that is what made her amazingly brilliant. I can only hope, that I will share one day w/ a granddaughter the way that she shared with me. Perhaps I should have titled this GRANDMA! I want to be as wise as her, but I don't want to go through the hardships to become that wise. I love you Grandma! I miss you.

Tomorrow is Monday. I hope that yours is a good one.
Happy Monday~
J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home