Wednesday, February 01, 2006

There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds."

Well, I found this quote today and I just loved it. It really seem to fit what I was thinking and where I was at that moment. A castle in the clouds would be a great place on days like I had today. There would be no judgement on what it looked like b/c it would be ever - changing. Clouds change all the time and I am assuming my castle would change size and shape at any given moment. How nice! How fun too! I know, this all sounds really far fetched but it is the way in which I was thinking today.

How do you know when you are ready? That is a question that you could ask for a MILLION different reasons. So: How do you know? Anyone out there know? I could pretend like I am trying to be vague, but in reality, isn't that a question you could almost ask for anything? Like: when to buy a new car, marriage, divorce, new house, job, new running shoes, etc. Makes sense doesn't it? I guess you never really know on some things, you just take the plunge and if it works out, well.. it must have been meant to be. I guess I answered my own question.

My friend: Hmmmmmmmm!@#$%#$%.... I don't know..... not much to say. I feel blessed that's all. We had some nice email exchanges today but that was it. There are times (opposite of what I said yesterday) where I do feel the need to push EVERYONE away. It helps me to sort through things I suppose.... I am just weird I guess. I think it is they whole NYC thing. It is easy to detach yourself when you really want to. It isn't anything about her..... I just have a lot on my mind I suppose!!!

For those of you who know me and are reading this.......... yes, I am down today if you haven't picked up on that already. It is just one of those days. My life is great. There isn't anything wrong with it at all, but I am just down today. I feel the need to leave all that I know and sort through. However, it doesn't work that way when you have a ton of great friends who would never let you just slip out for a while. It would only be for a bout a week and then, if I know me, I would be back w/ guns blazing and in full motion. I think you could all say the same. I don't tend to be down forever, but when I am down, I like to really sort through it sometimes.

I don't really know what else to add. I could add a fun joke to make you smile after you read this, but I really can't think of one. If only I could remember the good ol' fifth grade humor I am so familiar with. Nothing is coming to me. Let me think: Q~ Why did the chicken cross the road?
A~ To show the Armadillo that it was possible!!
There ~ Did you like it? I hope it made you smile. I worked hard to recall that one from the ol' brain!!

That's it for today. Have a fabulous evening and I see ya later.
Tomorrow is Thursday......... SO!

J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home