Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Call the Counselor

My parents are coming!!!!
They have booked their flight! I must get hooked up w/ my counselor on the 13th and 17th of April. I love them, I do, but my heart started racing when I knew the tickets were being purchased. HELP!!!!!!!!

I have been busy doing whatever it is that I have been busy doing.

My baby turned one today!! I can't believe it. He is the cutest little pup you've ever seen! I adore him. I drank an El Presidente in his honor!!

Let's see..... I had a fun time w/ my dear friend on Tues. evening. It was great to get to see her. She had her hair highlighted and she looks beautiful. Fun and hip........... ; )
We might (pretty sure) get to go out Friday night! What will we do? We will be like animals off the leash. How fun.

I don't have a lot to add. I have a million things to say, but nothing that I want to share!!!!
; ) Let's just say that I have some new allergy shots that I get to start taking again! Fun times.
They say it should help! I hope so..........

I have a packed weekend so I don't know when I will right again.
Running is going well. I ran a 5k today in pretty good time. I won't say b/c you will always have someone who is faster, but I was proud of my time.

Today was HUMP day! Now, it is practically Friday!

Love you all~
Janell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home