Sunday, January 22, 2006

You can't tame the untammable

That is a quote that I heard recently and it really caught my attention.
You know, it is great to be 30! It is a very liberating age. I look so forward to the next phase of my life and whatever it may bring about. I just know that it will be very imperative to my future.
I HAD A GREAT WEEKEND! Well, mostly! I did babysit A LOT but after that, it was great.

I spent some quality time w/ my dear friend. We had an absolute blast. I don't know....we just got a lot out. You know, shooting the bull type talk. It just seems to do more for me than counseling!!! And, she's cheaper too! ; ) I am spoiled now b/c I saw her a lot and we had a lot of time to really really talk. We spent time with another one of our friends too. We all went to see Machpoint. It was good, but a little disturbing. I just thought my time w/ my friends this weekend was extremely beneficial!
Friend, if you read this: You mean to the world to me. I couldn't make it w/out you. Where have you been all of my life? I only hope I give to you what you seem to give to me! I trust that I do and want it to be equal.

Moving on. It finally rained here this weekend and that was really nice. I happened to be out in it when it all blew through. I didn't seem to mind it one bit b/c I was warm and cozy. It was lightening and we haven't really seen much of that lately!! It seemed to have been pretty magical, but I suppose it was just b/c it has been a while since we have had a nice storm like that!

I was able to enjoy a nice hot tub this weekend as well. That is always fun on a cold winter night. It was really warm. I think it was 104 degrees in that water! Yikes. It is always great to have a cold drink near by when the water is that warm. I also got to enjoy a nice cigar. It had been a while since I've had one of those.

Well...... I don't have a ton more to add. I need to get back to my T.V. shows.

Oh... one more thing: I would have to say for sure that I am much more like Carrie on Sex and the City than I am like Charolette. If you thought of me as Charolette, then you really don't know me at all. I have made it to season 4 and look forward to watching the rest of the seasons!

Enjoy your evening~
J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home