Thursday, January 19, 2006

No Checks!!!

Well........ Yes my friends, I found out that convienent stores do NOT take checks! I actually found out the hard way. I filled my tank with $33.00 worth of gas and went in to the store to pay. I luckily was very close to my friends office (the special one I ALWAYS talk about). She came up and bailed me out of debt. I wrote her a check. BLONDE MOMENT! Oh well, I learned something new: My friend is even more amazing than I realized b/c she left a conference call to come up there. What a champ! Kelly? Is this familiar?

Lets see...... what else? I had dinner w/ one of my college roommates who is in town. She and her hubby are looking to move here. We did have a great time together.

The kids told me today just how terribly tired I looked......... thanks guys! Then, I saw my friend at the gas station and she said the opposite. I am assuming her new contacts have not yet arrived.

Don't know what else to add.......
I am off to watch the rest of the 3rd season of Sex and the City. I am somewhat like Charolette, but I am also like Carrie in a lot of ways!!!

Tomorrow is FRIDAY! WOO HOO!!


If you are interested, here are the lyrics to the Howie Day song I love so much:

The dawn is breakingA light shining throughYou're barely wakingAnd I'm tangled up in youYeahI'm open, you're closedWhere I follow, you'll goI worry I won't see your faceLight up againEven the best fall down sometimesEven the wrong words seem to rhymeOut of the doubt that fills my mindI somehow findYou and I collideI'm quiet you knowYou make a frist impressionI've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mindEven the best fall down sometimesEven the stars refuse to shineOut of the back you fall in timeI somehow findYou and I collideEven the best fall down sometimesEven the wrong words seem to ryhmeOut of the doubt that fills your mindYou finally findYou and I collideYou finally findYou and I collideYou finally findYou and I collide.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow............i once knew someone that sounds just like you................it seems like forever since we last saw each other. i know deep down that some day we will meet again and i believe that the stars are beginning their journey to align themselves for that special reunion........i can totally relate.


happy friday

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's some song lyrics from james blunt.............similar to this one woman i saw at an airport a few years ago..........

"My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Yeah, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you."


but is it the truth as the song goes????? who knows, only time will tell.....it sounds like you are a very sensitive and caring person! life often trows us curveballs, and it's all a matter of how we approach the plate. we may strike out once in awhile, but the game is certainly over if we never step up to the plate again.

and at the next at bat you may be able to hit the ball out of the park.

happy friday!!!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CK said....
Okay, girl! I had to go to my recent web visits to find your BLOG. (Thanks for educating me!) I had fun today and tonight. You make me laugh and I am proud of you for going out make-up free! You are beautiful WITHOUT eyeliner, too! Thank you for keeping me company and I hope the Sonic doesn't make you to CRAZY! I enjoy when we get to spend time together! HUGS!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home