Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sleepless night?

You know how sometimes you just feel this kind of night upon you?
Well, I feel it! I can't seem to fall asleep. I have already visited the cozy sheets and tried to make them my home for the next 6-7 hours, but my brain won't have it.....bummer!

Too much on the brain I suppose. My brain seems to be going down memory lane right now. Sometimes that is great and sometimes not so great. Right at this moment I can't decide if it is yet one of those not so great moments. Hmmm?!$!#$%!

What am I thinking? A LOT OF THINGS ... one in particular: Just how truly blessed I am. Yes, life has really thrown me some curve balls and waiting games, but who doesn't have those? If you are human, you've experienced it. One blessing: friendship! I was able to see my dear friend today. I gave her a gift that was special to me... something I wouldn't give to just anyone. That was fun for me. I love to give gifts that mean something. I think it is my number one love language....b/c I enjoy doing it!

Another blessing: Children~ the ones that I have taught and others that I have not yet met.... the more I meet, the more I learn about myself. They are honest. If you really want to know the honest truth about yourself, just ask a child. Honesty is on the tip of their tongues!

Another blessing: Considerate people. We all know them. I am talking about people who will do whatever it is they need to do to show you unconditional love! People who love you no matter what you put them through.... those are amazing people! Thank God for them.

I could list a million more, but I won't. I do hope that I can sleep soon. I really don't want this to be a restless night, but it sure feels that way right now. I need to pick up a great book and try to loose myself in it!

I also could talk more about me, but I won't b/c I don't really want to share! It's just too much to say w/out explaining the situation. I hope it turns out for the best~ I am sure it will.

Happy hump day soon~
Hugs to all my dear friends on V-day!
J

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

thoughts & prayers for you :)

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home