Thursday, January 26, 2006

Soulmate?

Well, I have been watching more episodes of Sex and the City tonight. I just wonder the same question they all wondered. Is there such a thing as a soulmate? I never really did believe in them. Not sure I ever will. They all had a good point. There can be many people out there in this crazy world that you could be with and it would work great...... hhhmmmm?!%$#@. Makes ya wonder doesn't it? Do you believe?

I have managed somehow to be really busy these past two weeks. I can't complain b/c outside of working, I have had some great fun and nice retail therapy!!! That will need to slow down soon.

I was thinking today about really pessamistic ppl that I know. I have one person in particular that I am thinking of. She absolutely wears me out. I know there are days when everyone gets down, but ppl who live their entire life like that... MY WORD!!!! I am pretty sure there are some good prescription drugs out there for that. Heck, I am sure there are some pretty good non prescription drugs for that as well ; )

The car was put the car in the shop today to get fixed. Some ppl..... goodness. Perhaps my expectations of ppl are too high. However, when a business calls your home and says that all things are a go, and I can bring in the car b/c my rental will be ready, I believe them. I arrived around 11 a.m. It was 2 1/2 hours later that I drove away from there. Fun times!! I had to break out my skills in order to get exactly what I needed. Gotta rely on the girls sometimes!!!

There are a million things I should be doing right now instead of this. I will begin those things soon. I must start cleaning this poor little house before I loose myself in it!!!!

Hey! Tomorrow is Friday everyone. We made it through another work week!!!!

TGIF!
JB

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well maybe someday you will find your soulmate!................. i remember when i found mine, it was like a lightbulb went off...........i think i tried to deny the reality for sometime, but i quickly began to realize what was right in front of me. i never really believed in soulmates either until then. it was as if they knew my entire life story, even more so than the person i was living with at the time.........i scared me a little.........someone once said, good things come to those who wait, in due time...........i again never really believed that. life has a funny way of making things happen when you least expect it, and i guess that's how i knew it was real........i hope some day you do find your soulmate, and your life will be truly rewarding!!!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home