Friday, January 20, 2006

Why do I say yes?

I am babysitting.... o.k... that's cool. These are some precious kids, but I am beat down tired.
I will be here again all day tomorrow.... blah blah blah.
The baby is adorable and his sister is cute too!
Enough...

Today was good..... somewhat (until 4) lazy. I have a sore throat but I am hoping it will pass. It has actually already headed south... thank goodness. That means another 3 days and I should be back to normal..... normal? What's that?

I did go on a run today. It was decent, but i could seriously tell that I wasn't up to my usual self out there. I had not run since Sat. It was too pretty of a day to pass up the opportunity.

O.k.... I am really searching out new music lately. I look forward to keeping you updated on what I come up with. Music totally describes my thoughts. You can ALWAYS tell my mood by my music!!!!! Anybody who knows me well, knows that about me. I don't know if it is b/c that is how I expressed myself as a young child who supressed things. Who knows. Too deep for a Friday night at 11:27 pm......... lets move on... shall we?

I still have not found a word that describes my friend I always talk about. I haven't really searched hard enough yet. I can think of a word to describe our meeting though. It is serendipity.... that means a fortunate accident. I love that word!!! She is great and has really been helpful this week. Again, I explain too much TMI!!!
However, it is a equal playing ground. Miss you friend!!!!

Well..... I am going to back my bags b/c the parents will be here soon. and I want to be ready to bolt outta here!! I am exhausted and will have some wild pups by the time I arrive home.

Goodnight all~
J

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Hi there! I loved the check story...yes, I relate. Gas tank is on "full" today. :) Hope all is well...pretty long and exhausting week for me. Let's catch up soon.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home