Thursday, February 02, 2006

Groundhogs Day

You know, when I was a kid, I never really understood the whole groundhog seeing his shadow and 6 more weeks of winter. It could be b/c I am from Victoria Tx and there was NO WINTER!!!!!! Happy Groundhogs day friends!

Today was better than yesterday all around. Except I helped a friend move apartments and that was sort of a poke in the eye.

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!! We all made it through another week.
I am looking forward to this weekend for several reasons, but one good reason is that it is supposed to be BEAUTIFUL. I think we all know how I feel about beautiful weather in the winter.

Well, you will be shocked but I don't have a lot to add to this. I am a bit tired and I think I will retire for the evening! It could have been all that moving ; ). I didn't even get a meal out of the deal and for those of you who have ever helped anyone move before, you know that is ALWAYS part of the deal..... or should be!!

For those of my friends who are teachers: there was A LOT of gas in my classroom today. NOT FUN!!!!! I think they served enchiladas in the cafeteria for lunch. Oh dear!!!

Happy groundhogs day,
Me
TGIF!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home