Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Take this stinkin' cup

I have an old friend from elementary school who turns 30 tomorrow. We always called her "Downtown Julie Brown" b/c her name was Julie Brown. I don't know what happened to her b/c I didn't keep in touch. I think she has a child now but is not married. It seems like my mom told me that once. I am really not sure why I am writing about this and I am not sure why I remember her birthday. I know... it's strange!

Well... I ran today and that was nice! 5 miles to be exact and the weather was PERFECT!!!! There aren't that many PERFECT running days here in the great state of TX! No humidity today and little wind. The high was 80.

I am writing b/c I have a TON on my mind. For the first time in my life, I understand when Jesus said to God, "Lord, take this cup." That has been running around my mind for the last week! There is something in my life that I really just want to disappear. I realize that God didn't take it away for Jesus and I also realize that He may not take it from me. I sort of feel like He won't and that I will have to go through what I need to go through...... DANG IT!!!! As I say when I am around my school children and want to cuss but can't : STINK PANTS!

I realize that going through things....blah blah blah.... makes you a stronger person...blah blah blah! Fine....... I got that part! Oh well!

Tony B's birthday bash ~ Fandango to be exact is this weekend! It will be lots of fun! I am looking very forward to seeing lots of ppl that I haven't seen in a while! It is always great for your ol' brain to take you back.

I want to thank my very special friend for helping to make this past Sunday a nice day. THANK YOU FRIEND! I had a nice weekend and look forward to the 28th of May! I will be kickin' it up in MEXICO! Talk about fun! I will need the pictures to remind me of the fun I had. Can't forget the camera.....

Well..... looking back... it seems like I write more on Tuesday evenings b/c I am saying: Happy Hump Day! I guess tomorrow is already Wednesday! WOW!

Goodnight.
J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home