Thursday, March 30, 2006

Happiness...

Ever been so happy you don't know what to do about it?
I have a lot of friends right now who are in a great place in their lives! I feel as though I am too.

Lots of things make me happy:
Warm chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven
Girl Scout cookies
Starbucks
Playing piano and thinking of friends
Love
Best Friends
My doggies
Cozy p.j.'s (or none at all).. hee hee!

I could go on and on but I won't.
I am just really happy for a lot of reasons. Even when I am tired (which is now), I still just find myself VERY happy! I want to really thank those ppl in my life who contribute to my happiness. You all should know exactly who you are ; )

Tomorrow is Friday! TGIF!
Oh, I love sleepovers too! ; )

JB

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

being happy is the spice of life so i'm told. i too have a lot of great friends that are happy. i'm working to get there. i love chocolate chip cookies as well as girlscout cookies, (when people don't steal them)!!!!! starbucks is great too, but sometimes overrated. love, i don't think you can live your life w/o it or best friends. they help define who we are. can't say i have doggies, but one keeps me plenty busy. i couldn't imagine how busy i would be with more than one. and pj's well i'll leave that one alone. sounds like you have a great life and friends that is important. u seem like such a passionate person.

have fun with the sleepovers.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

yay, you're back to blogging. Thanks for your phone call tonight, you helped share some of your happiness to me, too. :)

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home