Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Doesn't it drive you crazy?

You know how sometimes stuff drives you crazy and you don't know why? Isn't it even worse when something IS wrong and you don't know what it is?

Things that drive me crazy:
*when I don't know what is wrong with me
*when ppl ramble to me about their crap but don't ever take a breath to listen to others
*deadlines/timelines
*bitchy ppl
*ppl who don't listen
*ppl who don't stand up for themselves
*ppl who don't have a passion or know what theirs might even be
*when you work hard at showing love for someone and they "don't know how" to show it back
*dirty clothes
*dishes
*not being able to poop ; )

I know~ I am being really pessamistic right now but I am trying to type it out to figure out what is wrong! I can't figure it out. I HATE not knowing what is driving me crazy inside!

I want to love and then be able to shut it off when I don't want to feel it anymore! I wish more than anything I could do that .... SHUT IT OFF WHEN I WANT TO!

Happy Hump day tomorrow~
J

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate to break it to ya kid, but "you're normal" everyone has good days and bad days........some more than others. but that;s what makes us who we are. when the time is right you'll figure it out. i wouldn't worry about the love thing........things have a way of working themselves out.................sometimes you may have to help those be able to show love. it doesn;t come natural for everyone.
hope your hump day was a good one!!!!!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home