Friday, January 13, 2006

What if you did?

I guess that is a good question! What if you did all the things you WANTED to do and never gave it a second thought. You know, people, money, life, nothing held you back. Not good or bad, you know, just stuff you wanted to do. Would it be o.k.? Would it be good? Could you live like that:?
Just wondering. This question is just one I think about. Could I purchase the jeans that I want w/out caring about the cost? Could I just book a vacation and go w/out thinking about the cost? Unreasonable, I know!!!!

Well...... idle time. What do you do with it and how do you keep it healthy?
I love time to myself but only in small doses! It can be great. Running is a perfect time to be with myself. But other than that, I don't need a lot of time to sit on my thoughts.

Speaking of running, I did NOT run today. Time did not permit me to do so.
I will run tomorrow. I want to enter another race. I need to start working on speed. It is easy to get stuck in a rut and keep trucking along.

Talked to my dear friend today and tonight. WOW!!!!! Who would have known? Somehow, we keep thinking that w/each passing day our friendship has come to its complete circle. We then discover that it is still just forming into a more perfect circle. I adore it. Where did she come from? She mentioned today that as different as our lives can be at times (our place), there are so many parallels! That is the truth. It just keeps getting more and more familiar! How crazy! I can't imagine that we can keep pulling stuff off of the shelves from the closet. What if we do? What else is left up there? Wow. If you read this blog my friend: I love you for so very many reasons. You were right tonight when you said that you can't find a word for it. There isn't one. Maybe we should create one. I will look online to find another word for the most amazing friendship alive. At this very moment, I don't have the words to come up with one of my own. I am good at making up words to go along with my vocab., so here is hoping!! ; )
You are the very best and I don't know what I did w/out you!!!

Well, so many roads to travel in life, and not very many maps to get you there. I will try to take all of the right roads to get me to the finish line, but there are no guarantees! I suppose that is where grace comes in.
Maybe I should name my firstborn GRACE.

Happy Friday~
J

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

If I did everything I wanted without giving it a second thought, I would be traveling all over the world and probably weigh 300 lbs.! :)

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home