Saturday, January 14, 2006

Tangy

Heard a funny story tonight. Tangy was the word that threw me off the most. It was hilarious. TB told the story and he is freakin funny. I have missed seeing him!

Not too much to tell. I found out that ppl have been reading my blog. That's fun. I went to ANOTHER 30th b-day party. It was someone I really love to death. He is a pretty cool dude, and I think this year will be pretty big for him.

Talked to my friend today........yes, for those of you who commented on this tonight, it is the SAME friend. She really didn't have any new advice for me today other than do what makes me happy! That is sometimes challenging b/c "happy" isn't always clear. However, she is correct. Happiness is extremely important. I will get to see her tomorrow and that is going to be pretty cool. We will probably have a decent time ; ) !!!!! In case you wonder, I give advice to her too. This is not one-sided. Or, at least I don't think it is!!!

O.k.! Jeff, this is for you. I just thought of all of the stuff I wanted to ramble about. Here it is:
Some dude hit my car today. Yes, I was in it. The poor little Honda.....this is the 3rd time it has been hit since I 've owned it. None of them being my fault mind you!!! After the Honda was hit, I then locked my flippin' keys in the dang car. That was a mess. The day just keep bringing up new fun things. I wore my new jeans tonight and I really liked them. However, I feel they are a bit to big, which is good I suppose. I might return them for a smaller size. Hmmmmmm.... it's been a while since that has been the case. I had on lots of new stuff today. It is always fun to have new clothing.

That's it. Not too much to add. I hope my friend is having fun at this moment. She said she had some cool stuff to do after ski clothes shopping tonight.......... hhhhhmmmmmm..... enjoy!

Talk to you later kids.
J

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

TB was pretty funny! Unfortunately, laughing so hard at his goofy stories and all the yummy DLG food I ate was a tough combination.

BTW, I want to catch up with you on a couple things we never get a chance to talk about. Call me sometime on Monday if you can. :)

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff said,

I love the ramble!

My random comments "dude hit my car"...sounds like a movie. I get anxiety just thinking about car collision repercussions.

I have noticed that womens jeans seem to change shape and size from hour to hour depending on a women's mood. Jeans!

And finally do we get the Tangy story? I was excited about the Tangy story and we never really got there? It is a fun word though.

Happy MLK day!

7:28 AM  
Blogger tonyb said...

Wow, I can't believe I made someones blog. And not just someone's, but yours. My life is almost complete. I just need to make it to my 30th super birthday party.

Man I had a great time Sat. I'm so glad I got to see everyone and besides the work and colege stories I always enjoy reminiscing with Mario what it's like living with him.

BTW, just so people wont hound you about "Tangy" it's the term I used to describe the smell in a story that envolves my workplace, a much older coworker, a chair and her surprise.

So glad I have another blog to waste time on.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home