Thursday, January 12, 2006

I wanna be a duck!

That is all I can think of at the moment! Today started out w/ a run. It was a beautiful morning here. I sat down on the sidewalk under some shade trees and stretched out. The wind was blowing pretty hard, but it was great listening to the nature around me. Once again, liberating! I just stayed there for a bit wondering what would happen if I just didn't get up until I felt like it. You know, just don't look at the clock and stay until I decided I should go. Well, needless to say, I did look at the clock. Responsibilities lead me home...........

My kids were all really E. D. today. It came out big time. I did notice on my drive home this evening that it is a FULL moon. That explains some behaviors (from many ppl) lately. I found myself feeling E. D. when I left the building today ; ). Who knows, maybe I am!!! ; )

Talked to my great friend today. I felt very distant from her (not her fault). I had things on the brain that I didn't feel we had time to address. I hope she knows it isn't her. This is where supression comes in for the day. She asked about certain friendships and I don't know......that is where this changes paragraphs.....................

Sometimes you know you need to let things go and move on, but it seems difficult to do. There are so very many things I could say, but really you never know who can actually read this and figure out stuff!!!! I know this isn't making sense, but at least I am getting it out. Hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm???????????????????? I am at a loss for words. Gosh, that never really happens to me. O.k...... you have this crossroads, you know the easy route (the one that is not fun), but you would rather take the more difficult just b/c it looks like it could be more challenging and fun. At the same time, you know that ppl could get all screwed up like that.............. etc! Hmmmmmm........screwed up...... it must be difficult to get unscrewed up.
I bet someone is reading this and thinking.......... "What the hell is she talking about?" You know what? That's o.k.......... b/c I wonder the same damn thing!!! Hee hee!!

O.k! Moving right along. Have you ever wanted to be a duck? I have. Think about it, if you like water, you get to be in it all day. You can put your head under when you feel like avoiding issues!! If you want to be on top of the water just basking in the day, you can do that too. If you want to play w/ others you can and if you don't, you can tell them you are busy exercising your web feet underwater. Hell, I don't know. I wanna be a duck today. I like the water better.

Well, if you made it through this all the way....... CONGRATS! If it sounds jumbled, then you know exactly where I am tonight. If you are thinking, this woman needs a hobby or a job, I have both!
Keep in my mind, it was just one of those days.

And to all a goodnight....................
J

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

A duck? I'd be a little weirded out by living in the same water that you also use the restroom! But, the head in the water could definitely come in handy at times. :)

I've been out of town most of the week with a dead cell phone battery, so I just heard you message. So to answer your question, it's http://30intx.blogspot.com.

Yay, you might be my 1st response! :)

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home