Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Not much

Not really much to say today. I had a great run. Short and sweet! It was overall a decent day.
My dogs are cute tonight. They just seem cozy and warm. I love them to pieces and don't know what I would do w/out them!
It wasn't a bad day by any means, just weird! Not great, not bad....... just an ordinary day. A little too much think time, but I guess one should be comfortable w/ that. Anybody else have trouble w/ too much think time? I hope I am not the only one out there.

Blah, blah, blah.. I have friend who is having boy troubles. I really don't understand why she lets him hang around. I think he is verbally abusive and it is ridiculous some of the things he says to her. You can't care about a person more than they care about themself. That is my theory anyway.
Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home