Monday, January 09, 2006

The Bachelor

Ok....... so I did watch the bachelor tonight. It was the first one for this season. I will say that Travis is indeed a beautiful man. I can say that as far as his physical features are concerened. I believe it is important to know someone inside and out before you can tell if they are a beautiful person. I have indeed met the perfect and beautiful man for me. That is a cool feeling. The media can be not so good for you sometimes though..... puts crazy thoughts into your head!!!

I have to say that woman can say the STUPIDEST things sometimes. Why, when you meet a man for the first time, would you discuss how your eggs are rotting and you are ready to make your clock stop ticking. That is the dumbest thing I can imagine saying on a date! It was crazy to hear some of the wild things the girls said to Travis. Oh well....... just glad it wasn't me.

I saw the Dr. today! Blah... really my options are either the same as before or expensive. I don't know. It isn't who I am to make decisions like this but I guess it is that time in my life to have to make them. I can't really say that I have a positive attitude about it b/c it is an uncomfortable situation physically! Who knows what will happen. I just look forward to 06' and what it has to offer to so many of my friends! I have several friends who seem to be in a holding place.

This seems to be the year for turning 30. It has been a fun time of celebrating with those who are. My time was about 3 weeks ago. It wasn't that bad! I actually look very forward to my thirties and what they will deliver. When I look back on my life (or at least the last 12 years), I have had a GREAT life! There are many goals that I have reached and many more to come.

I talked to my great friend tonight. She is sooooooooo caring. She is busy and she constantly takes time out to talk to me and help me with clarity about anything. Today it was clarity about my appointment. Basically I told her it seemed unfair and she was affirming. I guess, more than anything, I appreciate her honesty and affirmation when she sees that I need it. Somehow she always knows exactly when I need it. That is a really intuitive person! Then again, she is one SMART cookie. It looks as if we will have some fun time coming up again soon to spend together. She is just INCREDIBLE. It would be great if everyone had a friend like her. The only thing I regret is that I didn't meet her sooner in life. Also, I worry that I don't spend enough time building her up b/c she is busy building me up. I don't want to be an energy drainer to her........ o.k... enough!

Well...... I am out of stuff for today. I think....
I did get back to school and that was great. The kids were great and I remember how good it feels to be loved by them. It is an incredible feeling to be missed and loved like that.

Now I am really out of stuff. I will be headed to bed........ I hope to sleep! I am very sleepy. Goodnight and thanks for reading. I know.... I know... I ramble! It is who I am!!!! Hee hee. OH, one more thing....... today was one year since I ran the Disney marathon!!!! Go me! That was one of the life goals that I was talking about. I LOVE RUNNING!!! RUN ON...... RUN ON!
J

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I was watching the Bachelor, too. Isn't it just horrible? I sit there and scream at the TV about how dumb they are acting...but I keep watching it. Doesn't make much sense!

Congrats on the marathon 1-year anniversary. Don't you miss that feeling? I mean the sense of accomplishment feeling, not the smelly, blistery feet feeling. :) I think 2007 might be our year to get a group tgether to do a half. I'm hoping some other life events will happen this year, but 2007 sounds good to me. Y'all will just have to be patient waiting for me at the finish line. :)

I'd love to hear how everything went Monday. Call me some time if you can! Happy Blogging! :)

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home