Sunday, January 08, 2006

Good Friend and tomorrow

  1. Tomorrow is a new day and for today I am thankful for many things. I sit here and try to imagine my life w/out one of my very dear friends. For some reason, she understands me better than I think I can understand myself. What is interesting about her is that she keeps things really real with me. We share many things that can appear to be TMI for most friendships. When I don't feel like talking to anyone else, for some reason, she is the one I can REALLY talk to. She is definantly like the sister I never had. We are in very different places in our lives, but things seem to always make sense to her as to whatever it is that I am going through. I love her so much for understanding me and not hiding her thoughts from me. She always seems to express things in a way that make me feel so much better about a situation. I really enjoy talking w/ her one and one and it seems as though our time together goes so quickly. It would be great to have a ton of uninterrupted time with her, but it seems as though this time in life doesn't offer that. She is just a true sister. I can't imagine life now w/out her. If she moved away, that would be devastating!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU TO PIECES!!!!
  2. Tomorrow is a doctors appt. for me and I really don't know what to think about it. I know I will have several options, but I am also a person who doesn't like to necessarily plan things out in advance. This entire situation that I am in is really crazy to me. I don't like it and I wish it would just work itself out. The title of my blog is WHY b/c I feel like I have this HUGE question mark over my entire life. It is just a really strange feeling. Has anyone else ever experienced this? Of course you have, but when you are going through it, it seems like you are the ONLY one.
  3. I am glad the holidays are beyond us and I look forward to winter leaving us. It is still 2 good months away until spring. The weather lately has felt like spring and for that I am grateful!! : )
  4. I will look forward to a new day. I always like to get the nights past me these days. I only hope that we can have the rest of January to be this beautiful then I will be in good shape! Why has this past holiday season been so difficult........ hmmmmmm.......
  5. Thanks for reading.
  6. Have a good night. I would love some words from someone else who had a difficult holiday season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home